You can help collect food & funds for Ozarks Food Harvest’s more than 200 food pantries and feeding sites across 28 southwest Missouri counties.
Download Food & Fund Drive Guide
See an example of a Virtual
See Current Food Drives
Most Needed Items:
- Tuna or other canned meat (chicken, Spam)
- Peanut butter
- Beans (dried or canned)
- Nuts (or other food items rich in protein)
- Soups & stews
- Boxed meals (macaroni and cheese, Hamburger Helper, potato dinners, pasta salads)
- Rice & pasta
- Spaghetti sauce (canned recommended; glass containers not accepted)
- Canned vegetables & fruit
Packaged frozen hamburger, chicken or other meats are accepted directly at Ozarks Food Harvest (not via food drives)
Other donation suggestions include:
- Baking essentials:
- Salt & pepper
- BBQ sauce & others
- Paper products:
- Paper plates
No glass, please.
Register your food drive
Please complete the form, and our food drive coordinator will contact you shortly to confirm food drive details and discuss logistics.